- Microsoft now considers the Ask toolbar as malware other | 2015-07-18
Many of us surf the internet via browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. With this in consideration, many of us are very likely familiar with "toolbars," which reside below the browser's address bar, and aims to provide "e
Nero released Nero BurnLite 10 free version which offers simple CD,DVD copying and burning capabilities but the annoying thing is Nero BurnLite 10 comes bundled with Ask toolbar and Nero will install Ask toolbar without user consent , though you can
- How to Install Nero Kwik Media without Ask Toolbar How to | 2014-05-03
Back in September last year, developer Preview for Java 8 was released, yesterday Oracle corporation has released the final version for it and is available for download. If you’re a user, but not a developer, then you should be installing JRE 8 or Ja
Google Toolbar which currently available only for Internet Explorer installs Chrome frame too. Google Chrome Frame, a plug-in for Internet Explorer developed by Google to bring Chrome engine to IE, which allows Google services and other websites/apps
- Politician makes thinly veiled threat at Microsoft for Ballmer involvement in NBA relocation other | 2015-07-18
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is part of a team hoping to move the Sacramento Kings to Seattle. For a team as bad as the NBA's Sacramento Kings, there sure are a lot of people in California who don't want to see them leave – just apparently not enough
- Windows Phone 8.1 now on almost 25% of devices, Microsoft owns 95% of the hardware other | 2015-07-18
Every month, the folks over at AdDuplex release Windows Phone stats from their ad network that encompass 4496 apps and provides samples of the data so that the outside world can see how the Windows Phone usage share breaks down. And for the month of
Despite a recent report that Metro applications and the new Windows 8 user interface would now be referred to as "Windows 8 applications" and "Windows 8 user interface," respectively, it now appears Microsoft will rename Metro something else entirely
Yes, open source on the desktop has suddenly gained a bit of traction that did not seem possible a year ago. But it is only traction, up to this point, and Microsoft has not lost any market share. What is interesting is that a desktop Linux OS -- suc
When Microsoft launched the first preview version of Outlook.com, they also allowed users to rename their Microsoft account with the old account turning into an "alias" of the new Microsoft account name. Unfortunately, some Microsoft account holders
- Google document uploader
- Catch up on PC Maintenance & Clear Your System With Glary Utilities Pro
- Free WinX HD Video Converter!
- Opera browser beta (webkit) for Android released
- 6 Flash Card Apps For Android, Compared: Which Is the Best?
- This Week in Photos: Phones, Facebook and Revolution
- The New Wayback Machine Lets You Visually Travel Back In Internet Time
- Skype Gets Group Video Chat
- Case Study: Why This Photograph "Works"
- 10 Brilliant But Creepy Halloween Recipes To Spook Out Your Friends