As you probably know, Windows 10 now comes with a new Start menu after Microsoft received many complaints about it disappearing in recent Windows 8 and 8.1 updates. With Windows falling far behind in mobile devices, they did make an OS that worked we
We all want our files to be organized, so that it's easy to find any application when we need it. Because of that, the new Start Menu from Windows 10 has all its tiles and shortcuts organized in groups. By default, you'll see only two groups, Life at
- How to Add Items to the New Win+X Menu in Windows 8 other | 2012-01-22
There are plenty of CD/DVD burner software packages that you can burn audio/picture files to writeable CD/DVD. However, few of those add shortcut options to the Windows Explorer context menu. To burn audio or pictures to CD/DVD directly from the Expl
As you know, Start Menu in Windows 10 is one of the most wanted features in this new operating system version. It’s a combination of the familiar Windows 7’s Start Menu and Windows 8’s Start Screen. Therefore, it’s expected that this new Start Menu h
The latest edition of Microsoft's operating system came with loads of new features, one of which is a returning one. Many users were disappointed by the removal of the Start Menu in Windows 8 and 8.1 and Microsoft pleased them in Windows 10, as the S
Microsoft is bringing a new web browser called Edge in with Windows 10. It’s lighter, clean, and much faster than Internet Explorer. And one of the cool things you can do is pin your favorite sites to the Start menu. This feature was also available i
- Which Microsoft Windows 8 Tablet Should I Buy?
- Pasa! Spain Introduces a Flamenco Dress that Sings
- Two-region Sony Blu-ray player standalones
- Microsoft Security Essentials 2.0 Beta Released – Free Anti-Virus!
- Apple to own rich media in '06?
- Modern Paramedic Practices Were Pioneered In Which American City?
- Apache Software Foundation Launches "Apache Extras" Site to Support Open Source Innovation
- Nikon 1 J5 review: is this Nikon's best CSC?
- 10 Quick and Easy Tips to improve your Photography
- Troubleshoot and Fix Apps problems with Windows 8 Apps Troubleshooter