Microsoft made some great improvements in the taskbar with Windows 7, making it much more versatile and useful than the taskbar in previous versions. Although there weren't nearly as many changes between Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 because they got it
By default, the Windows 7 icons are placed on the left of the taskbar. Windows 7 doesn’t have any options to center those taskbar icons. However, you can center the taskbar icons with TaskDock. You can add TaskDock to Windows 7 from this page. There
With the upcoming release of Windows 10, Microsoft has announced that it will be abandoning the development of the modern app version of Skype. The general idea is the attempt to simplify user experience with the help of a unified VoIP application th
- How to Use the Narrator on Windows 8.1 Desktop PCs other | 2014-04-08
If you tried to use the Narrator application in Windows 7, you know it wasn't quite ready for prime time. Fortunately, Microsoft has made some great improvements in Narrator for Windows 8.1, basically turning it into a whole new program. Let's see wh
So, you like chatting on Facebook? If you do, then have you ever thought of the idea of dragging your FB chat box to any section on your screen? By default, that’s really not possible but there’s neat little trick that you can do to get such option.
We recently talked about how to pin your own folders and Start Menu items to the taskbar. But that's not the limit of what you can pin. Now we'll find out how to pin some of the special Windows folders like Libraries, Administrative Tools, and whatev
- How to quickly access files and documents directly from the taskbar on Windows [Guide] Tip / Trick | 2014-04-02
Windows includes various shortcut options for software, documents and folders. Shortcuts give you quicker access to your documents, files, and software. On Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8, you can turn your Windows folders into taskbar “toolbars” that al
Many of us already know that you can pin programs to the taskbar, making it very easy to have one-click access to the programs you use most. What some of us might not know is that it's also possible to pin folders to the taskbar for the same ease of
- OneNote Comes to Android Wear Watches
- Tips for Creating Dance Portraits
- How to remove YourTV.link browser hijacker [Tip]
- So this is your idea of a great user interface, Mozilla?
- Top 5 short films shot on Nikon DSLRs
- The Software Police vs. the CD Lawyers
- 3 Bitcoin Alternatives Tested & Compared: Litecoin, Feathercoin, And Terracoin
- LifeTango: Goal Sharing & Tracking Tool
- Is Google Launching Its Own Version Of Amazon Prime?
- Google Alarm :Get notified when Google monitors your web browsing