Typos can occasionally creep into URLs when you enter them into the address bar. But you can fix URL typos with the URL Fixer extension. That’s an add-on which corrects URL typos entered into the address bar. Open the URL Fixer page to add it to Fire
In the Sound section, click or tap "Change system sounds". The Sound window is now opened and here you will find the setting you need to change. Step 2: Disable the Windows Startup Sound Double check that you are in the Sound tab of the Sound window.
In the View menu, select "Show hidden devices". If this setting is not enabled, you will not be able to view the Beep as a device and disable it. In the list of devices, search for the "Non-Plug and Play Drivers" category. Expand it and find the Beep
- Don't want Eye icon in Password Field in Internet Explorer on Windows 8? Here is how to remove it Internet Explorer | 2012-08-22
- Want to run 64-bit Internet Explorer on Windows 8's desktop? Here is how Internet Explorer | 2012-08-24
- Windows 8 Lacking the Apps You Desire? Here's How to Add Android Apps to Your Device other | 2014-10-29
Over the weekend theres been a lot of excitement surrounding the launch of the new Windows 10 for phones build, the first preview version of the OS to go out to a large number of testers. But the smaller, more stable update GDR2 was overlooked. Gener
- BEWARE: Rogue Antivirus 2010 is no friend of Internet Explorer 9 !
- Disney to begin renting 'Self-Destructing' DVDs, disc will self-destruct in 48 hours.
- Create Your Own Photo E-books Using Pholium For The iPad
- The Internet In 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Web 3.0: Is It About Personalization?
- Scribd: Online Document Sharing
- Napster fans march in Washington on april 3-
- Dell Says BYOD Driving Corporate Interest In Windows 8
- Life Is Good: Chrome Is My iPhone's Default Browser
- 7 Things That Are Easier To Do In Ubuntu Than In Windows