Microsoft has been eying a patent lawsuit against Taiwan-based companies Asus and Acer. The reasoning behind this is due to a number of patents that Microsft believe are being infringed upon in regards to Android-based hardware. Just last month, Micr
- Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac, on sale today other | 2015-09-01
- Caen on Interplay: "We're still here." other | 2015-09-01
The launch of the Windows Phone 8 later this year is a boost for Qualcomm, which has its Snapdragon processors inside current and upcoming Windows Phone devices. That includes the upcoming Lumia 920 and 820 smartphones. In a new post on the official
- Has Steve Jobs left a Four Year Plan at Apple?
- Why am I Getting Different CPU Specification Information on Windows and Linux?
- WritePad for iOS & Android Turns Your Handwritten Notes to Digital Text
- Wean Yourself from Compulsive Email Checking with Positive Reward
- How to configure Facebook's Trusted Contacts feature
- Wifi Collector is Nirsoft's first Android application
- Can Google's Custom Search Create an Idea Echo Chamber?
- Yelp's iOS App Now Includes Much-Requested Review Feature [Updates]
- 9 Things Photographers Need to Know About Memory Cards
- DVDFab 18.104.22.168 released – beats new DVD and BD copy protection